Monday, July 19, 2010

TGIF.

Knowing I had a pretty exciting weekend coming up, Friday couldn't have come soon enough! Trevor was away at drill this weekend, so unfortunately he didn't participate as much as I would have liked, but what ya gonna do? Friday started off with us joining Trevor's brother & fiance, Kansas, Al, and some of their friends for dinner in Henrietta. Hunter loves China buffet. Mostly for the grapes I assume, but also it's sort of nice because 1, they don't charge us $7.99 for a kids meal, (Yeah i'm talking about you APPLEBEES), in fact Hunter eats free. and 2, I can get him a good mix of his favorites! (Fruit, Pizza & French Fries). We had fun, and it also gave Trevor some extra time to spend w/ Hunter before he took off Saturday morning.


After dinner, Hunter and I headed over to Amanda's house for a sleepover. She lives in Henrietta so it was actually perfect placement. Amanda and her sister (and her dad) were going to watch Hunter during the day Saturday for me so I could head over to the Watkins Glen Wine Festival with some friends from work (More to come on that one). So, I decided to come over Friday night so we could hang out. When we got there we took a quick run to Walmart, Marketview (to grab a bottle of wine), and stopped @ The King and I to pick up Amanda and Delaney's dinner. On a sidenote, I LOVE thai food, maybe more than anything else, so I cursed myself several times for eating dinner already.

We hung out, had some laughs (aka, Hunter dancing, hanging out in a saddlebag (see above), throwing rice all over Jake (the dog), etc. Hunter fell asleep with his Tigger (and Delaney), and Amanda got a text from one of her friends saying they were heading out for a drink @ Woody's (a bar near her house). With Delaney's blessing, we headed over to have a few beers and hang out. We didn't stay out too late, but it was a good time. Hunter LOVES hanging out with his B.F.F's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...