Friday, May 13, 2011

8 Days...

8 Days. I'm getting married in 8 Days.
It's kind of just starting to set it for me. The wedding is next weekend and although everything is "settled" for the most part, I still have odds and ends.

My final dress fitting is tonight. Actually, I lied. I had my final one Tuesday, but tonight I am able to go check out the bustle (it wasn't done yet) and try it on with the veil. That makes it so much more real to me. I can't wait to wear my dress for more than 2 minutes.... ;)

I still have to finish the place cards. I guess if you could pick one detail that is still "outstanding", that would be it. I've gotten through about 12 and I need to do about 76. I imagine I'll finish them up this weekend, as I heard it's supposed to be pretty rainy/crappy out.

I have to wrap up a few things "bridesmaid related", I will not speak of this further... :). We need to wrap the groomsman gifts. Thank you cards? Yeah, those would be helpful. I picked out some "cute" generic thank you cards for the (DJ, hair/makeup ladies, photographer, etc) that I need to fill out but I'm being extremly lazy about it.

All I want to do is lounge around with the new book series I found and eat random lemon desserts (totally a new obsession). But I can't...It's time to get movin'. Although I must say, I went to the library last night on my way home from work to find a temporary distraction and came across the book series (Confessions of a Shopaholic). Now I know you've all heard of that book, and they actually made a movie about it as well. However, what I didn't know is that there are multiple sequels to it, about certain stages of life that she goes through... ex) Confessions of a Shopaholic "Ties the Knot", Confessions of a Shopaholic "And Baby", you get the drift. I'm excited to start reading them when I have a moment to breath.


On a side note, tomorrow is my birthday... 24 big ones. Whew.


Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...