Thursday, June 23, 2011

Catch Up!

So, a few things have happened since I last posted. Some pretty BIG ones I might mention. More to come on some of the areas, but for now I'll focus on just playing catch up.

First and foremost, we got hitched!



Yes, on 5/21 I married my best friend. It turned out to be such a beautiful day & having our family and friends there to celebrate with us made it even better! I will absolutely have more to post/pictures on this. We just got our Photo CDs from our photographer & although the site she created for us has been open for a few weeks now, I have only gotten as far as printing/framing some of my fav's. Once I get around to it, I will get those up here and on facebook.

Whew.

Another pretty "Big" thing is that we moved! We said good-bye to the middle of nowhere and moved within a 15 mile radius from my mom, my mother in law, and both sets of sister/brother in laws. (Not to mention my Aunt, Uncle... and all of our friends!). So needless to say the move was filled with happiness and we love our new house and location. I did some major re-decorating, so definately more to come on those projects.

We celebrated Hunter's second birthday...(it fell on a day when we were still at the old house, all packed up!) so his actual second birthday took place with some ice cream cake surrounded by boxes. Don't feel too bad for the little guy, we did throw him a Birthday Party at our new house (More to come on that!)

We added a furry new member to our family. A 9 month old Beagle we named Buckley. (Buck for short). There's a small story behind that.. more on that later.


In a nutshell, that was our busy month. I will post more on the Wedding...Birthday Party, and some pics of the new house/decorating over the next few days! Life has been so busy, and it didn't help that we just got our internet turned on at the new place :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...