Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pinterest.

For those of you who are unaware of the beauty that is "pinterest", well you are truly missing out. I started seeing posts about pinterest on some of the blogs I follow, and naturally I needed to look into it. Well let's just say it was right up my ally! It's essentially a site full of different "ideas" of various subjects [recipes, crafts, kid stuff, home decor...etc]. Let's just say, I am hooked! I've decided as to not bore the heck out of people, I'll just post my top 5 every Friday. (Oh look, today's Friday?!) Perfect.

Caramel & Sea Salt Shortbread, can you say YUUUM.



Love this idea, as a matter of fact, grabbing a frame tonight my way home from work to do a "Johnson Family" one :).


Loove the idea of scouting out different letters and completing this awesome wall decoration! It would be great in a playroom...


Don't these look amazingly refreshing on a hot summer day?


I love love love this cake! It makes me so happy, I cannot wait to make this around Christmas time with some green trees.



There you have it, my Pinterest choices for the week!

Gotta love the three day weekend. Mine will be full of picnics, swimming & good ol' fashioned relaxin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...