Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Hour!

Let me start by saying, I really do like my job. It's not what I went to school for, and it's not what I "dreamed" of doing as a child. What I really wanted to be, was a journalist. Not the kind of pushy "reporter" or news anchor, but a real behind the scenes writer. Well, that's a dream that's put on hold for a little bit. In the meantime, I am happy. I genuinley like the people I work with. Coming to work, although i'm not going to say I "look forward to it", is not too bad of a thing. This past Friday we got together for a team happy hour to celebrate Tiffany's promotion (leaving our team), and our 2 newbies joining our team (John & Robert). Originally we planned to have it at The Southwedge Colony, which is on South Avenue in the city. I have been there a few times, and it is pretty enjoyable. Plus, they had some pretty cool sounding drink specials. Well, just my luck, we show up and they are closed. Really? On a Friday? We ended up at Dragonfly on Park Avenue instead, which isn't a HORRIBLE second choice, but still.

We had a lot of fun, just drank, talked and played darts. Trevor and I ended up going home afterwards, I was exhausted!

But not before we got some pics....


My work wife Jen!


John, Robert and Me!



Most of the group!


Also pretty excited because we move in 2 weeks! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...