Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bachelorette Party!

This week was pretty eventful for us. Saturday Trevor and I both had "parties" to attend. He, a bachelor party for his brother Tyler, and myself a bachelorette for the bride Marie. The boys met at Mendon Ponds Park (a local park) to have an all-day barbeque. They played football, and various beer games, and "other stuff" later in the day. I wont go into too much detail, mainly because it's not my day to tell, and 2, they dont tell me much either way lol. All I know is that they had a great day, and Trevor was extremley sore the next day from the football game.

The girls on the other hand, started the day out right with a wine tour around Seneca Lake. We didn't have to go through the trouble of a limo or anything like that, as Marie's Mom, and Marie's friend Chrissy both volunteered to drive us around. So we took off at about 9:15 on Saturday for the day. Now, I've been on a few wine tours on Seneca Lake already, but I have to admint, we visited a lot of wineries I had never been to. We had a good time, although everyone was EXHAUSTED by the end. I ended up buying a few bottles of "new wine" that I liked. I will probably end up enjoying them while I "break in" the new house, or even save some for the upcoming holidays! Who knows? I also found these "wine cork" candles. You stick them in the top of an empty wine bottle, and light the wick. I figure they will go perfectly with my "wine/grape" themed dining room.

After the wineries we went to the Distillery for dinner and were joined by 2 more of Marie's friends (Heather and her friend Kim). We ate, and had a good time! It was a good day, I was just exhausted!! Some group pics of the bridal party (minus our very pregnant 6th bridesmaid Heather!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...