Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A light at the end of the Tunnel....

Yes my friends, I may be saddened to report that our gorgeous quarterback has been sent packing. You see, as of yesterday afternoon, the Bills have "released" Trent Edwards. Although I am a firm believer that he has never really been the same since his accident in 2009, he was still pretty to look at. I think Ryan Fitzpatrick will make a swell replacement for him as QB this season, so I am optimistic at this point! Let's just take a moment to remember Trent, in all his hottness.




The only shame in all of this is that Hunter has an Edwards jersey. Now he will be in the same boat as me (Mcgahee). Oh well! Now maybe we can go to the Superbowl *wishful thinking*!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...