Thursday, September 30, 2010

....I've got my eye on you...

Le Pilage Backpack. Lovvvve it! It'll make a great new diaper bag. Just have to wait until the right time, as these are super expensive :).


These adorable hand-made crocheted hats from etsy.com. Perfect for fall!




Now that I have a Keurig *compliments of the best second dad a girl could ask for, thanks scott!!* These Pumpkin flavored K-Cups will do the trick. Bring on the fall weather!





This is a big *wish*...I still have the McGahee Jersey, and Hunter has the Edwards one (see previous post). It is time we moved up, and got the next greatest thing... :)



Not to mention, this weekend I am going shopping for Hunter Charles Fall clothes! My favorite!! Everything at this age is so cute, I can't stand it. He doesn't need a ton more (Between Grandma and I, we have bought him all the Bills/Sabres clothes a kid could need)...And I also went Fall/Winter "PJ crazy" earlier this month @ Macy's. But he could use a few more pairs of jeans, and a few hoodies. Very excited.

I see this in the future....

On a side note; is it Friday yet? This morning is so dreary...I feel as though I need to get my comfy socks back on *ditch these comfortable pumps*, turn on Gossip Girl and snuggle w/ my Dragon. Well... one more day. Then it's Dragon-Mommy-Aunt Amanda/Delaney time. Woo Hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...