Friday, April 8, 2011

A beautiful day!

This past Sunday was my bridal shower, thrown for me by my lovely bridesmaids. I couldn't have asked for a better day-The sun was shining and "springy-feeling" and to spend it with some of my favorite people was just great! I'll spare you all the cheese but let's just say everything was beyond what I anticipated...The food was amazing, the drinks were phenominal (lime vodka punch & mimosas? Yes please!) and I got soo many lovely things that I can't wait to get set up in my house. I just want to say (if any of you read this) that it was the best day. I enjoyed every moment of it, and I'm so glad that you all get to join me on the big day :o).

Small photo op-

All of the ladies that made this day possible! Please excuse the fact that I am blocking my MOH.



My BFFy since birth!



Some of my favorite ladies!


Some beautiful flowers :)



The amazing cupcakes that Heather made! Yes, they tasted as good as they looked!

To sum it up, it was a great day and I'm so grateful to have so many people in my life that care that much about me .. I'm a lucky girl ;)

A little wedding update in general.. we arein really great shape. I have numerous appointments this month (with the DJ, the photographer, the ladies @ Hurd Orchards (to discuss menu items, etc), my dress fitting, my tattoo touch up. My planner is packed to the max! I feel really good though about everything coming together so nicely. I am really excited for the big day.

Next up-Easter & the Bachelorette Party (those shouldn't be side by side should they?)

Soo excited that it's getting nicer out too! We are making some chicken on the grill tonight and having some friends over, should be a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...