Thursday, April 7, 2011

Busy.

To say it's been a busy week is an understatement. It took everything I had to actually get up this morning and go to work. One of the reasons it was so difficult to get movin' is that I've been out of work since last Wednesday. My Great Grandma passed away early Wednesday morning, and when I called my boss to let him know I wouldn't be in that day, he suggested I take the full 3 days of Bereavment that Paychex offers. Honestly, it sounded like a good idea to me, as I was already exhausted from the previous weekend/beginning of the week from the frequent ICU hospital visits to my great grandma.
So I enjoyed those 3 days, relaxing with Hunter, getting some housework done I've been meaning to do, and spending time with my Family. Then this weekend, we had the calling hours Saturday evening and then I spent the night at my Mom's house Saturday night, so I would already be in Penfield for my Bridal Shower which was Sunday.
I will post on the shower in a separate post (as I want to include pictures, etc.) but it was beautiful. My bridesmaid's did a wonderful job and everything was exactly how I would have wanted it. It's also an indication that the wedding is that much closer. I still have some odds and ends to tie up that I'll be taking care of this week, but I am getting really excited. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...