Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

Last night Hunter and I made up some delicious treats for his daycare buddies to celebrate today. I decided to go with "Cake Pops". They are essentially a version of the Cupcake Bites, but on a stick. How fun and festive! It went fairly well, and actually I kind of like the process better for these cake pops, it's a little easier. Here are some pics...

Surprisingly enough I had a bunch of green sprinkles and a bag of green chocolate melts...


The ones I brought to work, I put in these little clear plastic bags!


I had these cute little shamrock bags for the kids at daycare!


Can't wait for tonight! Like I mentioned yesterday, we are having some friends over for Corned Beef & Cabbage :). Plus, it's beautiful out today... hard to be in a bad mood today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...