Sunday, March 13, 2011

A St. Patty's day weekend...

We had a great weekend!

Friday night we went to the mall in search of some green accessories for the parade. My co-worker/friend Crystal met Amanda, Delaney, Hunter and I at the mall w/ her 3 year old son DJ and his cousin Nicholas (also 3). Yes, you heard it right... 3 little boys under the age of 3, yikes. We had a blast, Hunter loved his new friends and watched them like a hawk. There was even a point in the night (after pizza, cookies and gumballs) that we allowed them to "run" free down by a deserted area of the mall.


He just loved hangin' with the boys!

Saturday was the St. Patrick's day parade in the city. This year I went with some of my friends, & hunter. It was pretty fun! The weather was a little cold, and Hunter ended up falling asleep before the parade even started but it was still cool. I think he will enjoy the "summer" parades more. A few pics to commemorate...





The green gang!


As you can see, Hunter was very interested in the parade. He actually fell asleep on my shoulder before it even started! He's the stroller on the right ;), the other little guy is Amanda's step sister's little on. They were both adorable all bundled up and snoozin' in the midst of laughter, sirens, drums/horns, you name it. He was so sleepy, he went home w/ Amanda's Dad to hang out for the day once the parade was over.

Some wedding news!

I also finally ordered my wedding shoes! I can't move forward w/ my alterations until I found my shoes so I'm pretty happy about that! Can't wait to grab a bottle of champagne and head over to the bridal shop for the "finishing touches".

Trevor's having a heart attack with each little "package" that appears at our door step. I have been having so much luck w/ Etsy.com. So far I've gotten jewlery, our toasting glasses, our cake topper, the guestbook and the unity candle set! Plus some bridesmaid stuff that I refuse to speak of ;).

Getting excited! My bridal shower is in a few weeks & then the fun begins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...