Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Invites!

Now that we are (pretty) positive everyone has gotten their Wedding invitation, I can post about them! Like I mentioned before, I ordered them on Vistaprint.com, and got a great deal! I was slightly "hesitant" when I ordered them, as I just wasn't sure what the quality would be. Well, I was pleasantly surprised when I got them! I just love them :)

The invite...

The response card...

The return envelope "addresser" <--I make up my own words ...


The envelope seal...
We got such a great deal & they are exactly what we wanted. They even have matching Thank You cards that we ordered. Go Vista!

Tomorrow is St. Patricks day, woo hoo! We are having some friends over for Corned Beef & Cabbage, Potatos and Carrots and some Irish Soda bread. Oh yeah, and did I mention beer? I'm pretty excited, I'm trying to think up a fun "green dessert" to serve.

Oh yeah, & jeans/greens day at work? Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...