Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What should I read next?

Happy Hump Day!

I just wanted to post real quick about this AMAZING site I stumbled across. Have you heard of it? What Should I Read Next?... Pretty self explanitory right? Basically, you just type in one of your current favorite authors. Then, it brings up several different books/authors that others have recommended/reviewed. How cool is that? Perhaps my geeky side is showing, but I can't tell you how many times I've been looking for a new read.

Also, I'm completing a new project tonight that I'm pretty excited about. It's a step closer to getting my dining room finished! Also, Hunter's room is in the "wrapping up" stages, and I'll post pics on that when it's complete.

On a side note, I'm pretty psyched about the next few weekends. This Friday is my BFF Amanda's birthday, & her event of choice is to do dinner at California Rollin' and then head over to East End Fest for a while. Sounds pretty fun to me! Unfortunately Trevor's working, so Delaney (Amanda's sis) is going to watch Hunter for a few hours. Saturday, no big plans on the agenda howeverI may just get a few painting "jobs" done. I wanted to paint the accent wall in our room gray (to match our new comforter set!). Also, our front door is a lovely shade of purple & I'm thinkin that needs to go as well.

I'm also hoping that Sunday morning proves to be nice weather, as I've been dying to get over to the flea market in Avon (about 30 minutes south of where we live). They have so many awesome booths each year, and since I've got a few items in mind that I need, it might prove to be worth-while adventure.

Next Saturday is the Finger Lakes Wine Festival! Soo excited. This year the same group of us (Crystal, Kansas, Tiffany and Myself) are going, but we have some newcomers as well. Yeah, we are total losers and bought our tickets pre-sale. It should be a fun time. We are going up Saturday morning again and will be back Sunday morning, so it's not a lengthy get-away by any means but I'm looking forward to it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...