Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blues Clues

Now that Hunter is developing his own little personality, I always find myself wondering what his "style" will be. Right now, he'll play with whatever we put in front of him. Books, games, etc, if it looks interesting, he is all about it. But like any toddler, he loses interest very quickly. Which brings me to the title of this post. A few Saturdays ago Trevor and I were trying to find a movie to watch, something that we would both enjoy but Hunter also would. He wouldn't really acknowledge anything and continued to play. We stumbled across a re-run of the Nickelodeon show Blue Clue's. Well let me tell you, Hunter did not move from the couch. He was pulled in by the ever-so-goofy Steve and a cute little blue puppy named Blue.



Now, although he doesn't say a ton of words.. one of his favorite's is "boo coo". (Translation, Blue's Clue's). He has a BC book that he carries everywhere. I kid you not. This child is obsessed. I find it funny because neither one of us even encouraged the show, he just chose it himself. I think it's adorable...

So what does Mommy order on Amazon.com for Valentine's day?


A cute little Beanie Blue.. He'll love this right up. (And rub it on his face...)


& the Blue's Valentine's Day book.


Oh yes, and obviously jumping the gun a little...


A sweet little treat for his Easter basket (hey, free shipping...gotta think ahead of the game).

Sorry I've been a little behind on posting, more things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...