Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy 100th Post!

To celebrate my 100th post, I will now tell you 100 things you never knew about me.

JK of course. I don't have 100 new or cool things to share. However, I do have some really exciting news...

We have finalized our Wedding date & are having it at Hurd Orchards!!

I'm so excited.

A few quick details...

The date is May 21st, 2011. I know it's really soon but we can pull it off because as you may remember,

Hurd Includes:
-The Ceremony
-The Reception including:
Flowers
The Cake
The food (appetizers/main courses)
Use of the tables, chairs, linens, servingware, beautiful decorations, etc.

All we had to do was get a photographer (all set), an officiant (in progress) and figure out our music situation (still deciding).

So with that being said, it is absolutely possible to pull it all off. I just couldn't be more happy/grateful to have this wedding. While I understand it is a good price/great value, I still can't begin to say thank you to those who are helping us make this happen...I will provide a post on that later. For now, the fun stuff!

Last night, I ordered my garter set and some bridesmaid related items. Then, we went to the mall to see if we could find any dresses that would be good for the Bridesmaids...no such luck, but I did order my wedding ring. :) JCPennys was having a great sale in honor of Presidents Day, so it was a real steal.

The only two things I'm anxious to do are get my dress and the bridesmaid dresses ordered. I found one that I am in love with online at a dress shop. It's right in my price range and I think I'll end up going with that. However, Thursday we have an appointment at David's Bridal to try on some bridesmaid dresses and a few for myself. Mostly to make sure there is nothing else I like more before I go ahead and order that one. It'll also be really convenient to try on their dresses so I can get my size.

This is the bridesmaid dress that I am in love with...


Obviously in a different color (probably a light brown, as the "greens" on this site are not too pretty.

Our invitations are picked out, we will probably place that order on Friday. Believe it or not, as soon as they come in we will begin the process in sending them out...as the wedding is less than 12 weeks away. Yikes!

I'm so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...