Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!

Happy Monday!

& Congrats Packers!! Yesterday was a great game. For those of you who watch football, or let's face it, almost everyone in America the Superbowl is a day of food, friends & family and football! That is just what it was for us. We had a few friends over and each made our favorite appetizers to share. We had quite the spread of chicken wings, taco dip, confetti dip, stromboli, pigs in a blanket and ranch/sausage cups. We had wayy too much food as usual, but it made for great leftovers to bring into work today.

I also made up some Superbowl themed cookies... Kind of weak, I know, but I just wanted something a little festive without putting too much time into them. I was personally rooting for the Packers but I made an even amount of Steelers cookies so that everyone was represented.




Saturday during the day, Amanda, Devon, Rachel and I went to the Ice Wine Festival at Casa Larga Vineyards. It was a lot of fun! This year we went around the time it started to avoid crowds and I'm glad we did. We were able to walk around and do our tastings / samplings without having to wait. The food was amazing and as always, the Ice Wine was delicious.

After we were done we all headed back to my house to eat some lunch and hang out with Hunter. Later that night we headed our to McGreggors for our friend Kansas's Birthday dinner. It was fun!

It was a great weekend, but I am excited for this week... I get to meet with the woman who owns Hurd Orchards and plans the weddings there. Time to find out if this is the one... :) More to come.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...