Monday, January 31, 2011

and it's a lovely 8 degrees outside...

What a way to start out the week! 8 degrees. Yuck. Oh well, spring is only some odd days away right? Yeah...

This past weekend was a fun one! Friday night after work, I snuck out for a few drinks and some dinner with Amanda and Devon. We had a great time, although like a bunch of old ladies, were in before 11:00.

Saturday Trevor and I spent the day relaxing, cleaning... and doing some much-needed grocery shopping! Then my Dad & Angela and the girls stopped over for a quick visit. It's amazing how much they have grown even since Christmas! Ariel is already worming around and trying to stand up!

(Evidence)



Let's not forget Arianna, although she's not scooching forward yet, she will be soon and with a face like this? Who cares!



Let us be reminded that although Hunter has a million toys, he will still drop everything to play with someone else's. And as we all know, he is obsessed with little babies car seats.

At least there are no babies in it this time...




Oh yeah, and Trevor so kindly bought me a surprise I've been wanting since X Mas....

EA Sports Active 2 for Kinect! I've had my eye on this bad-boy ever since I read the reviews and checked out the details. It provides an awesome workout, without the boring intro/explanations of my other videos (-Sorry Jillian, but 30 days of the same old boring business is getting tiring).

This coming weekend will be fun. Amanda, Devon and I are going to the Ice Wine Festival at Casa Larga. Amanda and I went last year and loved it! You have to be an ice-wine drinker for sure, (which I AMMMM) but it is well worth it. You get to sample a bunch of different ice wines, attend wine making seminars and taste a bunch of delicious snacks. Very excited to attend again this year, with two very awesome ladies!

Sunday we are having a Super Bowl party! I'm excited to get to hang out with friends and although I'm not a huge fan of either team, I'll be rooting Green Bay, all the way!
Plus, on the menu: a ton of amazing sounding appetizers. We made the theme "bring your favorite appetizers", just to see what everyone really loves. Trev is making "pigs in a blanket" and I am going to try a version of the irish nachos they serve at McGreggors. [waffle frieds + chil + cheese + sour cream + jalepenos], where could you go wrong?

Hope everyone has a good Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...