Friday, January 21, 2011

Kara: MIA.

Whew. I'll save you all the "sorry it's been a while" sob story and just jump right into business. It's been a pretty relaxed couple of weeks while Trevor has been gone. Hunter and I finally got into a routine in the morning & it was actually starting to get easier doing everything by myself. I'll admit though, the first couple days after he left, I felt this weird empty feeling. My first thought was, jesus, he's only gone for two weeks what the hell are you gonna do when he's gone for a year? But, it got better. Now, it's Friday and he'll be coming back tomorrow ... Yay! I never thought I'd miss him that much ;). Hunter will be so happy to have Daddy back!

For the most part one of the reasons I haven't written any posts, it's because nothing is really going on. Next month will be a busy one as we will really be finalizing everything for the wedding. I have thrown out a couple of ideas on here but most of my research has been kept private! I want to make sure I know exactly what we are doing before I chat about it. Believe me, I have called about a billion places, Googled until my fingers hurt & have asked around the entire office to steal ideas or take suggestions. I'll feel much better when we have a set place, then I can start planning the "fun" stuff.

On a side note, we found someone to take our Engagement pictures! Not just anyone, but a girl I used to know in High School. I met her when I was a junior, and our boyfriends were good friends. She is a wonderful photographer & just got married herself! We will get
those taken care of in early February & I'll post them when I get them back. :).


Other than that, nothing new. But it's Friday. And I am ready for some relaxin' & snugglin' with my favorite little boy. And.. I see some of this in my near future;



For my long, snowy drive into East Bloomfield to get my little guy from daycare...

A little somethin' to watch tonight!


Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...