Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Excited.

Not because it's Tuesday, that is actually a small fact that is making this day drag on (and it's only 8:30), but more because I finally have made some progress in Wedding Planning 101. I spoke with the owners of one of my first choices (you all remember Hurd Orchards right?) and got some substantial information. We now have an appointment next week...and are going to talk more details. Don't be too scared, if your reading this-and your in the bridal party-the date might change. I know we never sent out finalized "save the dates" but it was pretty known (at least amongst our closest friends & family) ---and anyone who read this post (HAH!) that our date was June 25th 2011. Well, that may be moved to either May or July (more than likely late July). I will keep everyone posted as soon as possible.

That is one of the tricky things about discussing details & blogging about them (guilty!) before the details are actually finalized. It sets an expectation of those who read it (or hear about it) and makes me feel guilty for switching things around. I'm sorry folks, hang in there! Trevor and I fully intend on having the set date and the set ceremony/reception venue wihin the next few weeks. I know it's really difficult for those of you who are in the wedding to "just not know" but please forgive us, we are working with about a million obsticles. If not just for Trevor's hectic new military schedule, but throw in some recent engagements-turned weddings (this summer/fall), Birthday parties, Vacations and it makes for quite a headache. :o)

Enough Wedding talk (for now)...

Time to actually get some work done this morning!

2 comments:

  1. What happened to the local church and the backyard reception?? Now that was a GREAT idea which would have so much more meaning to you and Trevor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not completely ruled out yet-it's just becoming A LOT of work on our part, and I want to be able to enjoy the day & have fun with everyone instead of worrying about food. I'm just making sure I check out all of our options!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...