Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Missin' Daddy.

This past Friday we sent Trevor packin' down to South Carolina for his 2 week training with the Army. This will become a common thing in the next 9/or 10 months, as he is getting ready to deploy. From what it sounds like, he will be doing some training, taking some tests & hopefully not having a terrible time.

Meanwhile, Hunter and I are holding down the fort. So far he hasn't really "noticed" that Trevor's gone & hopefully doesn't start to wonder where the heck daddy went. We've been keeping busy, although this past weekend was completely un-eventful. Hunter and I just hung out, cleaned the house, made some cookies and watched movies. By the end of the weekend I was dying for some real human conversation, so going back to work Monday wasn't actually too bad.

But this week is dragging...slowly, painfully just chuggin' along. It's only Tuesday. Blah. Okay, enough.

Last night Amanda and Delaney came over for some WW Stroganoff & a few drinks. We chatted and made up for lost time. Okay, I'm being dramatic, they were only gone for a week but it felt like forever. It's nice to have them back. Hunter was excited too! Actually, they are watching him today while I'm at work & I'm going to head over to their house to have dinner, get Hunter & then we are going to swing by David's Bridal to try on some dresses.

On the wedding topic, I found a dress that I'm in love with online but I want to try on some other styles and get a good feel for my size and find out what looks good. This should be fun!

Something that I'm working on this week...our save the dates! They aren't going to be too fancy but hopefully they'll turn out cute. For those of you who aren't already aware....

6-25-11 is our chosen day. EEK. Makes it seem more real huh?

Also, I've been chatting back and forth with a guy I actually went to school with, who runs a photography business. I found him on a local wedding/vendor website I was looking at & his work is beautiful. I e-mailed him to check out his rates, etc. and he has the 25th open so he is a definite possibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...