Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Please excuse me while I have a...*Mommy Moment*

I have been having mixed feelings lately about Hunter's surgery Friday. I know there is no arguement against it (it needs to happen), but it doesn't take away from the fact that I am scared to death about this. I really don't want him to be scared, and think that we have left him *he'll be back in surgery for about an hour and a half*, or that we would ever willingly let someone hurt him. I know I sound like a wacko but it's just hard to think about. My poor baby. I know kids go through far worse surgeries every single day, so I should be grateful that this is a well-known and minor procedure in the grand scheme of things. But....

It's my baby. :(


1 comment:

  1. Kara:

    You have every right to be nervous and scared. If you were not a loving mommy then I suppose you would not really be scared. Just remember that Hunter can feel your nervousness and being scared. So as hard as it will be, be strong and positive and try to make it FUN for him. Even if you know it won't be much fun... try to make it fun. Don't lie about it..just try to make the situation a positive experience for him. Good luck honey. We love you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...