Friday, October 15, 2010

It's a nice day for a, Fall Wedding!

Ahh, nothing like a little Billy Idol remix on a Friday afternoon. This weekend Trevor's Twin Brother & his Fiance Marie are getting hitched! It's going to be a good time. Trevor is the best man, and I am a Bridesmaid, so it is going to be quite the party. Tonight we have the rehearsal dinner at a restaurant called the Northside Inn. I'll be taking off right after work *pray the traffic doesn't suck*, and heading over to the church which is about 25 minutes from Paychex. Trevor is meeting me there w/ Hunter Charles. (dressed in a snazzy new fall shirt!)

Saturday morning Hunter is going to hang out w/ Delaney (one of his BFF's) while Trevor and I head our separate ways (he to his Mom's house w the boys, & me to Marie's parent's house w/ the girls). The wedding is at 1, and the reception 5 so it will be a long day :). Very excited though! I haven't been to a celebration since Liz & Mike's shitshow Wedding last September. I'm very excited for the two of them, here's to a long and happy life together!

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog -- What an exciting memorable time. Soak it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I enjoy reading yours! It was a very fun time, gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...