Monday, August 17, 2009

Cats in College?

House Cat Gets GED


I came across this link on MSN.com. I think this is the funniest thing i've seen in a while. It's unbelievable the types of scams people can get away with on the internet these days. I just thought this one was funny because I happen to love LOL CATZ, and that's what it reminds me of. If your not familiar with LOL CATZ, they are stupid/funny little pictures of cats with sayings on them, written in very bad english. Sounds kinda dumb I know, but you may get a good laugh on some.

This one is my personal favorite so far.



See what I mean? Totally ridiculous but somehow still kind of amusing... The funny thing is, I really don't even like cats that much. Haha. I'm way more of a dog person. Just a funny little pick me up for those of you who sometimes feel like conquering the impossible. If a cat can do it... so can YOU!

Stay positive folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...