Monday, August 24, 2009

Don't go Braggin' about the Dragon'

Because he will do anything he can to prove you wrong...

I’m not quite sure what got into my little buddy this past week, but his wonderful “sleep schedule”, was switched around. I think it comes from me telling everyone that will listen in a 3 mile radius that Hunter is FINALLY sleeping all the way through the night. He has been awesome the past month in going to sleep around 10:30 and waking up at 6:30 or 7.

Of course, as soon as I start telling people this, that very night he wakes up at 4. Then the next night he wakes up at 4:30. Lol, I guess that’s what I get for opening my big mouth.


Honestly though, I never get even remotely upset when he wakes up in the middle of the night, because that’s extra “snuggle” time that no one else gets. Also, as soon as he drinks a bottle he is passed right out again and ready to sleep. So really, it’s not too bad at all.


Getting very sleeping...





Passed out baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...