Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's 9:30 am, Do you know where your remote is?

Funny little story for ya on this lovely Tuesday Morning. This past week/weekend Trevor & I were going crazy looking for our Bedroom TV Remote. It's not very big, so we assumed it got lost in the mass confusion of our bedroom. It wasn't as "crucial" to find as the living room TV remote because we really didn't spend much time watching tv in our room unless it's bedtime. But still, everytime I walked in the room I'd fumble around in a box or peek behind a shelf, because it was making me insane thinking it could just "disappear". So for about a week straight we changed the channel the old-fashioned way...and just assumed it would "turn up". Well on Saturday morning I was doing some heavy cleaning (for our housewarming this coming weekend) and I went to load the dishwasher and much to my surprise...look at what I found...




Hmm, a remote in the dishwasher. I wonder how it got there....



Yes, that is Hunter Charles in the bottom part of the stove. He finds it hilarious to pull the drawer out and stand in it. *Before you call child services we would never let him do this when the stove was on* :). I believe he probably snagged the remote off of the bed-side table and when we had our backs turned, snuck it in the silverware tray. Sneaky sneaky little dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...