Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Recap.

Thankful,

This year I am thankful for a lot of things! Just to name a few...

-My son (who is the light of my life)
-My fiance Trevor, who I am excited to start a new chapter with
-My family-my brother, my twin sisters, my dad & mom and their spouses, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins... the list keeps going!
-My great group of friends.
-My best friend who I've known for years & gets to be my MOH in my upcoming wedding.
-My co-workers, who make each day of work something to look forward to...
-Having a car that gets me to and from work each day with minimal distress. (Now if only we could adjust gas prices/thruway tolls)
-A warm house that we can decorate & entertain in... our way.

And that's just the beginning...

On Thanksgiving Day I went over to my Mom's house to spend a few hours with my family. Hunter & I visited with my Aunts, Cousins and Brother for a bit then headed over to Trevor's Moms (who lived coincidentally about a mile up the road!). We had some wine, watched some football & relaxed. The food was great of course! Hunter Charles sure enjoyed it as well...Later that night we headed home and I took a "nap" for a few hours because Amanda and Delaney were due to my house @ 11:00ish so we could head to the Mid-Night Madness Black Friday Outlet Mall extraveganza!! We did the whole "Black Friday" shopping last year and we actually scored some good deals. So, we took off around 11:45 (most stores opened at midnight) and stopped for our annual "starbucks run" (on the thruway of course) and 25 short minutes later we were pulling into complete madness. The place was packed, we had to circle forever before we finally found an acceptable "illegal" parking spot.

It was definately worth it though, I got some really cute things @ Osh Kosh for Hunter & the other babies in my life. I found (3) really neat hats for Trev (who goes through hats like it's his job) and a pair of $10 jeans for myself. Score. I still have a bunch more shopping to do but hopefully can have everything set a few weeks before Christmas. Tis' the Season!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blogs. Keep writing. We love reading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...