Monday, November 15, 2010

Two Parties & a Baptism.

Sounds fun right? It was. Usually I'm not that busy but this past weekend was an eventful one. It started Friday Night with dinner at a Thai Restaurant to celebrate (again) my friend Jen's 30th Birthday. It was a fun mix of her friends and her family. Trev worked late Friday so he wasn't able to make it, but Hunter and I wanted to join the fun. He was actually very well behaved (not that he's a terror, but sometimes he gets restless). He had some Chicken Satay and he looved it. Hopefully he loves Thai food like his Mom :).


Mr. Smiles enjoying some Chicken Satay...

Hunter and I, near the end he got a little anxious but can ya blame him?


Me, the Birthday girl Jen & her friend Jay

It was a fun time and the food was delicious. It's kind of on the way home for me, so this will definately be a take-out choice in the future.

Saturday I spent the entire day cleaning. Next weekend is our Housewarming Party so there is a lot to be done and I wanted to get a few things done that I've been meaning to do since we moved in. Later in the day, my two cousins came over (they were babysitting for me that night) and we ran a few errands. We got some pizza for dinner & Mike came over. Trevor, Mike and I left for the Birthday Party around 7:00ish. The rest of the night was very fun. She has a lot of nice friends and a bunch of people from work were there as well. We had a good time, and I think the Birthday Girl did too ;).




Sunday, Hunter and I headed out to Nora's baptism. It was at a church about half an hour away. It was fun and Nora looked beautiful in her white dress.. I wish I had taken a picture. After the baptism, we went to Trevor's Mom's house for a little get together. It was good time, Hunter Charles got to play with Heather & Michael's nephews (2 adorable little boys). Trev suprised us by showing up (he originally had to work from 8-5) but got out around 11 because they were slow.

Later after the festivities we headed home and Amanda & Delaney came over for dinner. We went to Wegmans and grabbed some subs and watched Toy Story 3 also, which was really cute!

This coming weekend we have the Housewarming so it's going to be a busy week getting the last minute things I'll need. I'm really excited about it though, we have a good amount of Friends and Family coming, so it'll be a full house. I'll be sure to post pics afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...