Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wine Tour & Birthday Fun!

I'm fallin' waay behind on posting here, so I apologize! Let's start out by this past weekend. My best work buddy Jen is turning 30 this month so in honor of this she wanted to have a few events. My job was to plan the Wine Tour. I didn't mind doing this, as I have planned one before and am very familiar with how they work. After a month or so of planning details, collecting money and making reservations, the event finally arrived this past Saturday! We started off meeting at the mall for "pickup". We (Amanda and I) got there early so I could finalize the itineraray with the driver and make sure everyone was in the right place. We ended up taking a Limo Bus, which let me tell you, was a life saver! It was a great way to travel with the (21) people we had. Very spacious, and all around a pretty sweet ride.

We originally had 4 wineries on the list, however, by advice of another limo driver *don't ask why we were chatting w/ another limo driver, I don't remember lol* they reccommended stopping by one of my fav's (Torrey Ridge) and "sneaking" in with groups of 5. Well we did *because we had time to kill*. It worked! We got in, tasted and snuck back out. Mwa hahah. All around it was a good time. I had a lot of fun and can't wait for this coming weekends festivities! (Dinner at a delicious Thai Place Friday and Partayyyy on Saturday!). I'll leave you with a few pics...*Decided not to post the incriminating ones, since we all know they are all over facebook at this point lol*.

A small group of us, on the way to our first winery!



Me and the Birthday Girl aka my "work wife"


@ Villa Bellangelo (had a beautiful view!)

And that's when things got crazy. Apparently a "little" wine brings you back to your Cheerleading days...

Also, Trevor came home from Fort Drum last night. Hunter Charles was super happy to see him of course. He didn't have to go into work last night so we got an unexpected Monday night with him. He also doesn't have to work tonight, so I'll probably grab a movie **** GROWN UPS! **** on my way home so we can see it. Other than that, nothing too exciting until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...