Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly.com Rocks!

Happy Holidays All! Well, sort of at least. We are comin' up on my favorite time of the year. Christmas time! Now, don't get me wrong-I love Halloween & Thanksgiving too so I try to give each holiday their "respected space". But.. with that being said, I also didn't realize that we are coming into *gasp* December in only a few weeks. So what we need to do is get our holiday cards out! Last year, we had Heather do them for us. This year, she's got her own little one to make pretty cards for, so we figured we'd be pro-active and see what we could come up with. Our first choice of course, is Shutterfly.com. I have heard so many good things about this website & not to mention they have the most adorable templates.

So how excited was I when I found out that they are giving out 50 free cards to bloggers. Score. I fell in love with only about 50 of the templates...it's going to be really hard to pin down what card we are going to use, so I supposed I should get started looking soon!

While your there, check these areas out!

Christmas cards -Well duh, because the Holidays are coming up! You will be amazed at how many amazing choices there are! (Please allow yourself rougly 2-3 hours to look at the site, I sure did ;) )

Personalized Photo Mug
-Perfect gift for Grandma/Grandpa or any coffee lover...Or, ya know, yourself.

Personalized Calendars -For those family members/friends who don't drink coffee.. who wouldn't love a personalized Calendar. I happen to have one hanging in my cubicle ;).

Either way, no matter what your lookin' for this Holiday season, check out Shutterfly.com. You wont be sorry !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...