Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday...

Dare I say that I feel surprisingly refreshed for a Monday? I can safely say that Hunter & I got out of our Pajamas maybe once this weekend... and that was just to join Trevor for lunch on Sunday (he was working). It has been a really long time since I have done that...Maybe even back to when I was home on Maternity Leave w/ Hunter Charles in May - July of 2009. Yikes!

We stayed home mostly because it was very chilly out & simply because we really had nothing to do. I am going to do some Christmas Shopping this coming weekend (gotta love bi-weekly paychecks ;) ). I think Hunter will grasp Christmas this year...he loves playing with his toys & books now and loooooves coloring. He understands the idea of "something new". This past Thursday we had to take him to the Emergency Dept. because he had fever of 103.5. While we were waiting for his strep test results & for his fever to break, the nurse brought him in a little stuffed blue bird. His reaction was priceless... his face lit up & he said (in his Hunter-way) Ohhh!! That got him smiling. I'm excited for him to play with his new toys.

We also have Christmas w/ Trevor's extended family this coming Saturday. That will be fun!

Oh yeah, here's our finished tree! Notice how the bottom is almost entirely empty...you can blame it on the guy in front...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...