Thursday, December 2, 2010

Full Speed Ahead...

All I can say is thank god it's Thursday. The only thing better than Thursday is Friday, but I am in good spirits today. It has been a busy week & this weekend is going to be non-stop. Friday night Hunter and I are going to visit my friend Amanda, her Sisters and her Dad. We'll probably do dinner & then later Amanda, her friend Rachel and I are probably going to out for a girls night. Nothing too crazy (for me at least) because I have to get up bright & early Saturday for the Army Christmas Party. It starts @ 10:00 and is in Buffalo (about an hour and a half away) & because they literally have closed down a section of the thruway in that area due to heavy snow. Yuck.

After the Christmas Party Saturday I'll probably head to the mall and do a little Christmas shopping & put up our outdoor Christmas lights. Sometime in there we have to get our Christmas Tree also. Sunday, I have a birthday party for my co-worker/friend Crystal's son DJ. After that, Hunter and I are going to swing by our friends Devon & Al's for Al's Birthday Celebration. Whew, the weekend hasn't even started yet & I'm exhausted. :).

Last night I made some cupcakes for my teammate John. He loves his family dog "muffin", so in honor of that I decided to make cupcakes with little muffin look alikes on them.




Nothin too fancy...Just a little last minute surprise! Hunter Charles sure enjoyed "taste-testing".

Have a good Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...