Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wedding Wonders...

Now that we are getting close to the new year, it is time to begin planning our wedding. Many of you may think it's not ideal or nearly impossible to plan a wedding in 6 short months. Well my friends, I am up to the challenge. We are not going to have a large or fancy wedding by any means. While it will be traditional, it may be a little more "low-key" then the average wedding. We (I) have called a bunch of places to first off-check availability. Knowing that we are doing this with much less time than most people allow, we are flexible on the dates/days of the week. Obviously it will be on a weekend.. and ideally we'd love a Saturday. We have certain restrictions as Trevor will be gone several weekends out of the summer as he is getting ready to deploy. We have come up with our "ideal" date, and that is June 25th 2011. We'll see though, as I continue to get responses back from venues to see what will actually work. I have my heart set on this one place....

http://www.springdalefarmbb.com/

I think it is absolutely beautiful. The only downfall is I know for a fact they are booked on our Saturday date and as of right now they have zero availability. I sent an E-Mail over to the owners though, letting them know how flexible we are with the date in hopes that something can be arranged. *Cross your fingers*.

After we choose a venue, a date & time.. I can begin my "save the dates" & bridesmaid/groomsman invites, etc. We already know who we are going to ask to be in our bridal party (and I'm sure they know also) but we wanted to send out something to them to let them know we think they are special. A lot of planning to come, now it's just a matter of getting the big stuff nailed down.. Eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...