Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hope you had a Merry Christmas, we sure did!

Is it just me, or do you feel like on December 26th you can take a giant breath again...Aside from feeling ridiculously full from all the little weenies & crab cakes you ate. I love the holidays just as much as the next person, but it is tiring. I can safely say that we had a great Christmas this year. Full of family, new traditions, gifts & lots of food. Let's start at the beginning shall we?

As you recall Christmas Eve I had off, so Hunter and I spent the day doing last minute wrapping, cleaning and organizing his room and some other little things that needed to be done before the big day. When Trevor got home (around 5ish) we headed out to my Grandparent's house to celebrate with my Dad's side of the family. It's usually a fairly small get-together, with my Grandparents, My Dad, Angela & the Girls, My Aunt Chris, Uncle Jeff and their kids Ryan and Jennifer, and Trevor, Hunter and I. We just snacked, played with the babies & opened gifts. It was a good time. We got a lot of great stuff, & so did Hunter. He is a lucky little boy & for that we are very grateful. Now for some pics...

My little cutie pie and I, with his new "cell phone"


My beautiful sisters and I

The Charles man playing with a candy cane, go figure, out of all the presents he got..

After we left my grandparents, we came home and Hunter passed out almost immediately, which was good because we had some last minute wrapping "odds and ends". Also, we had to put Milk, cookies & carrots out for Santa and his reindeer..

A little insider look at Santa's Delivery, don't ask me how I have these connections, I'll never tell.


The tree, considering all but 2 of those are for Hunter, I think he made out "okay" this year...


The stockings!

Good night all! Hope Santa swings by your house...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...