Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Wishes.

Dear Santa,

Mom said I should write you a letter, so here goes. I have been a really good boy this year. Please disregard what you've heard about me "biting" kids at daycare. That was just a defense mechanism and I'm very sorry. Mostly, I am a good acting toddler. I eat when I'm supposed to, go to bed on time (unless I'm playing with Dad) and I like to gives hugs & kisses to anyone who asks. Here are some things I would like to get this year, so please pass this on to your elves....


Tractor PJ's... OldNavy.com, I love snuggly pajamas with feet.



The Fox & The Hound DVD, My mom and dad both love this movie. I also like animals especially puppies so I think this will be a keeper.

The Little People Airplane. I always play very nicely with my "Little People" barn, so it would be cool to have this airplane also.

Melissa & Doug Wooden Tool Box. It would be cool to have my own because whenever I try to borrow Dad's tools he gets mad. (I don't understand what the big deal is, I've used a power drill before...)


Viking Block Set...I think this sounds super fun!


I don't really talk much, but I like to babble into objects So this Microphone would be really cool!

Thanks Santa for listening, I'm going to continue to be a good boy & I will be sure to bake lots of yummy cookies for you for Christmas Eve.


XOXO,
Hunter Charles



1 comment:

  1. ho ho ho young man... santa shall see what he can do for you. Just remember that no matter what you get or don't get...you will always be loved so very much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...