Friday, December 17, 2010

Sneaky Santa ;)

Last night, I finished my Christmas shopping. I had gathered some coupons for Macy's and mapped out the rest of my shopping...and although it took me 2 1/2 grueling hours at the mall, I can safely say I am done. (Aside from stocking-stuffers, which is a quick lunch break task). I got some killer deals, and feel really good about what I purchased! One of the biggest "surprises" is going to be what I got Trevor. I'm a firm believer in not "spoiling" or going overboard during holidays with your significant other. We find little ways to show each other we care throughout the year...so Christmas time, especially now with Hunter is all about giving gifts to our family.

The deal was, we weren't supposed to buy each other anything pricey. We have a lot to pay for & Hunter is our main focus this year. But, then I got to thinkin' (this is a scary thought)...This is mine and Trevor's last Christmas for at least a year (potentially 2, depending on his return date). He bought me a pretty ring (that I adore...) and, he's been working really hard lately with school, work and still being a trooper when it comes to Hunter Charles duties. He's only been asking for one thing...and although it was a pretty penny, I had to do it. I was pretty anxious when I swiped my card but afterwards I felt really excited. I can't wait until Christmas morning, for both of my boys! Unfortunately I don't wanna spill the beans yet (just in case by some grace of god he actually reads this thing-doubtful) so I'll post after Christmas :).

Oh yeah, & I never posted a pic of "Hunter's" tree! We got him a little tree for his room, put some blue lights on it and I found these really awesome robot ornaments to finish it up! Before, (when the pic was taken) it was on his little table but we ended up having to put it up on his dresser because he couldn't resist the temptation of playing with the robots.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...